Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to manager to identify training needs and arrange necessary training for production and quality concerned staff at factory level
- Assist to manager to identify root causes, analyze trends and prevent the defects of garments usually occurring in production process.
- Evaluate and improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing quality control system of the group.
- Assist the team leader in developing required training modules and materials relevant to productivity and quality control.
- Organize , conduct and facilitate training program as required after necessary orientation
- Assist to manager to identify review and update company?s Quality Control Manual, modules, manuals and handouts for the trainees.
- Communicate with the production manager and maintain liaison with the relevant personnel.
- Conduct frequently quality audit and ensure control over the production & quality section in order to ensure quality of the product.
- Any other jobs as assigned by the management time to time.
- B.Sc. in textile from any reputed university.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Should posses pleasant personality, presentation and interpersonal communication skills as well as leadership quality.
- Should have high capacity & interest for learning.
- Willingness to visit factories frequently as and when required.
- Computer literacy is mus
- Festival Bonus, Group Term Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, and other admissible benefits as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Interested candidates may also send their CV with a recent P.P size color photograph mentioning the post on the top of the envelope to: HRM Department, Palmal Group of Industries, Corporate Head Office, Confidence Center (5th floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Pragati Sharani, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 19, 2017
Palmal Group of Industries
Address : Corporate Head Office, Confidence Centre (5th Floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.palmalgroup.com
Business : Knit Garments Manufacture & Exporter.